Thursday 18 February 2010

The weather

I now understand the British obsession with the weather. It's because the weather here is so gloomy. Even I have started talking about the weather.

Yesterday for example, was a glorious winter day - relatively warm and SUNNY! I spent most of the day outside and on my way back home, I starting thinking about how wonderful it is to live in London.

I'm consumed by thoughts of what to (workwise), so much so that over the last few months, I've ignored the cultural and creative opportunities London throws at you - museums, art galleries, classes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pages

About Me

Global nomad. 1 little girl and another on the way. Currently living in London.
 

Tags

My Blog List

Site Info

Followers

The Sundowner Sessions Copyright © 2009