Sunday 29 March 2009

Skull Candy


I love big headphones. Ones that encase your ears and make you feel like there’s party in your head. I find those in-ear phones and buds incredibly irritating and maybe I have weird ears or something but I just can’t manage to keep them in my ear.

My Panasonic Technics ones were starting to fall apart so had a quick look online to see what new ones would cost me and I came across the Skull Candy. Oh boy did I fall in love. Sad but true.

Anyway I finally got a pair of the SK Pros last week and they’re fantastic. I got a few odd looks on my way to university, but I wasn’t sure if that was me (I’m the rare brown person in a sea of white faces here in Kiev, Ukraine) or the headphones.

The Skull Candy folks sure have a sense of humour. The warranty reads, “If this product is damaged by aggressive music listeners sliding a rail, sliding down the emergency ramp of your aircraft, slammed into your locker, slammed in your car door, run over by a car, running into a wall, getting run out of town, mountain biking, road biking, sky diving, beating your boyfriend unmercifully, getting beat down by the man, blown up in an accidental experimentation with flammable substances, or damaged in any other every day experience, it mean you are living your life the way we want our product used! In these, or any other damaging events, we will replace the product for a 50% discount from retail.” I love it. No namby pamby warranty that rules out everything and gives you a tiny little window where you can claim. The warranty covers failure and damage. Fantastic!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pages

About Me

Global nomad. 1 little girl and another on the way. Currently living in London.
 

Tags

My Blog List

Site Info

Followers

The Sundowner Sessions Copyright © 2009